Sunday 17 April 2011

Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire.

We have just got back from this weekends flyball tournament held in Cambridgeshire it was a bit far so we camped overnight for a change.We had some great racing and weather was nice.

This is me with two of my team mates this week, Bramble who is a Labrador cross and Tag who is a Terrier .


Its the first time we have ever raced together. I got a new personal best time today of 4.4 seconds and this is a video of us all racing.




My team got 4th place in Division 6. Dares team also got a 4th place and Auntie Breezes team got a 3rd place both in Division 7. But Chips team ran really well and came 1st in Division 3 today.

We also met a dog there called Mia who races with the Hatchford Flyball team and they say looked a lot like me. What do you think?


I am not sure she does.

I am obviously much prettier!


7 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We let our Dad watch your video and he said he doesn't think any of us has a career in flyball:( You all are so fast - congrats on your win.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Michelle said...

Congrats on your win!! I always enjoy watching you race.

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Of course, you ware waaaaaaay cuter, Wizz! And that smile just pushes the cuteness facto over the edge!

Congrats on your awesome run!

Sophie said...

Been lurking here for a while, but this is my first post. :) Wizz really is a gorgeous girl! And she's much cuter than that fake Wizz.

Valerie said...

There's no question about it, Wizz, you're the prettiest of them all.

Patty said...

Congrats on your new personal best!!! I love the matching harnesses and leashes your team has. I may have to suggest matching collars for our team now.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I think you are the fairest of them all..and the prettiest too:)