Wednesday 9 November 2011

Obedience tonight

We were at our weekly obedience class tonight. Well me and Auntie Breeze were as Dare is still recovering. He went to the vets today and its all healing nicely so he should be OK by the weekend hopefully. Thanks for the good wishes and we will check out those better cones.


I think I am getting good at down stays, that's Chewy a terrier in front of me.



And good at sit stays as well.



But obviously I am not in the same league as Auntie Breeze and the rest of her class.



That's a lot of Dog concentration.

5 comments:

Ryker said...

Yup, she has that BC stare down pat!

NanaNor's said...

Great job!!! It is so important to learn "stay"-it will keep you safe from harm. Have a great evening.
Hugs, Noreen & Reggie-dog

Sophie said...

Chewy looks like a miniature, fuzzier version of you! :)

Valerie said...

Impressive, to say the least.

Alison said...

I'm a new follower of yours, just wanted to say hello. :)