Monday 7 May 2012

Mulitibreed and More

It was another busy Flyball Bank Holiday weekend racing.

At first the tournament was called off as the first venue was waterlogged because of all the rain. But fortunately the organisers managed to find another venue in Hawkinge which is near Folkestone in Kent only about 3 miles from the English Channel and apparently on a clear day you can see France.

We raced all on Sunday in open races and me and Chip again today in Multibreed races.





We did well both days and it stayed reasonably dry when we raced.

  
Me and Chip raced today in the same Multibreed team for our Club.





Which is called Lightning Cocktail





And we got second place in Division 1  with a new fastest ever seed time of 17.60 seconds and I did at least one 4.4 second leg today which is not bad racing two days in a row.

I think I will take a bow for that performance.

 


9 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

And we are applauding loudly with our `6 paws as you take that well-deserved bow. Congrats on a great run.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

K-Koira said...

What a fun weekend. And those are some great times, both team and personal!

Taryn said...

That's a lovely bow!

Michelle said...

Love this! Go Chip!

Valerie said...

Some great pictures there, loved them all.

Unknown said...

Great photos. Love the one of chip at full tilt

Sage said...

Nice bow, Wizz! You and Chip must had loads of fun, as well as doing well in your races!!

Unknown said...

Had to think of you today Wizz as I watched my first Flyball event. What amazing fun you guys all have and I do so love the team work ;)

Unknown said...

Had to think of you today Wizz as I watched my first Flyball event. What amazing fun you guys all have and I do so love the team work ;)