Saturday 26 September 2009

Wales

Well packing the bag worked as the Boss took me out in the car today. When I got out at the other end we were in another country, Wales!

This is me in a Welsh field. This was OK because there were no dogs about.



I know what you are thinking that field could be just round the corner from my house. So the boss took a couple of pictures of road signs (from the passenger seat) on the way back.



Can you see the bottom of this road sign is in Welsh, apparently the signs are written in English and Welsh in Wales.



This is the road sign that welcomes you back to England which was nice of them, me being an English, English Shepherd.

7 comments:

Sally Ann and Andy said...

What were you doing in Whales?
Mack
I dreaming of my Khyra, and not sleeping. Oh Khyra

Valerie said...

It was a nice day out for you and the boss. I'm glad you came back safe and sound.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so cool. Sounds like you had a great time..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Oh happy day!!! A car ride! How delightful for you! ~Janine XO

The Army of Four said...

Did you see any whales in Wales? Hee hee hee. I had to ask that!
Love,
Ammy

Scout and Freyja said...

Looks like you had a good time and - hey - a ride on the car - you scored!

Domi, the therapy dog, has passed to the Bridge this weekend. Our blog contains her last letter to her friends. Please come to visit. It would mean so much to our momma and then go to Domi's blog to offer condolences. Momma is crying a lot today.

Astrid Keel said...

What a great welcome sign, tailored just for you!!