Sunday 11 October 2009

Indoors out

Just had a nice busy weekend. I am now allowed out as I am only normally attractive again. We went to watch the others do indoor flyball down in Maidstone in Kent.



It was very noisy inside, probably made allot worse with me bouncing up and down joining in with the flyball dogs. The boss tried to explain that they were not all barking at me, didn't really work.

So I was introduced to the 'be quite and you get a treat' technique. And as they say it worked a treat.



Oh and apparently Auntie Breeze's team got a second place, Dares team got a third place and Chips team were very fast. But to be honest I was to busy watching the treats to take much notice of the racing...

3 comments:

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Go Chip.
Sally Ann

Emma Rose said...

We use that "be quiet treat" method too! Glad it was a good day :)

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Valerie said...

You looked a bit wary of the treatment, but the treat was probably worth it