Monday 3 May 2010

Funny old weather

Well it certainly rained this weekend. It chucked down on Sunday at flyball training and it has been rain showers on and off all over the weekend. Its also been cold and windy as well.

But from these pictures of me out with Chip today you will not believe that the weather has been bad! Its been windy and some sunshine as well between the rain showers.



Mind you without the rain the grass would not be so green!



This is a video of me and Chip today, you can hear the wind if you listen carefully.


10 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I hope you were sharing with Chip, Wizz!

I'd take a little rain here if it meant i could have real trees and grass!

The Army of Four said...

Great video of you and Chip! You two look like you had been playing quite a while!
I got to play with my squeaky tennis ball this weekend - it was GREAT!
Luv,
Dave

Pat Wahler said...

As the old song goes, rain does bring May flowers...and green grass, too!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Gail said...

I love the video. Is Chip your coach?

Anonymous said...

I could hear the wind but you two were vry quiet.

Emma Rose said...

That was a great video. Do you always get the ball? We have wind and rain too, and we are very tired of it. But summer is coming!

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Bandit's Pack said...

I hear the wind and lots of happy panting. What beautiful green countryside for Wizz and Chip to frolic in!

Valerie said...

You don't seem to mind the bad weather. Hope your fur coat kept you warm in the cold wind.

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Yep it has been cold here too this past couple of days...not too cold to play with tennis balls of course..it is never to cold for us for that..hehe

Looks like you had a lot of fun with Chip, and your ball. :)

An English Shepherd said...

Some Wizz comment answers :-

No I never share !

Yes we were a bit puffed out ;-)

Yes Chips a good Coach.

I always catch the ball ;-)

Yes I was warm thanks, warm as toast :-)

Loads of fun :-)

Wizz ;-)