Saturday 15 May 2010

Wimbledon today

We were at the famous Wimbledon today. It was a flyball tournament not the tennis one, but they are both held in Wimbledon and both involve tennis balls!

I raced in a different team today Lightning Flash with different dogs from last week Ruby, Merlot and Patsy. But I know them from training so we get on well.

This is me getting ready to warm up



And this is me during the race.



You can also see me and my team mates racing in this You Tube video.



We raced really well and my team got second place in our Division. This is me afterwards with my rosette.

7 comments:

Gail said...

On your way to the top!

Anonymous said...

Man - you are good! Is green your teams colour and does the grenn van in the background belong to you? The shirts sure match the van.

Bandit's Pack said...

Great job to Wizz and team!!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Nice job, Wizz! Congratulations to you and your teamates!

The Army of Four said...

Way to go, Wizz!
Hey, they should combine your Wimbeldon with the other one. Wouldn't that be cool?!?!?
Play bows,
Zim

Valerie said...

You and the team were brilliant, Wizz. You well and truly deserved that rosette. I watched the video a few times, you were all amazing.

Pat Wahler said...

Congratulations on a great run! I'd rather watch flyball than tennis any old day!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com