Tuesday 2 November 2010

Convalescing

Many thanks for all get well wishes.

You will be pleased to hear that I seem to be on the mend at the moment from the weekends episode, but its early days. I am taking all the tablets without spitting them out which is (apparently) good of me.

I am not allowed to go out yet and the food I have to eat at the moment is special horrible vet stuff to help my tummy recover.

In fact I will not be able to go out for a week or so just to make sure I am OK. And I will miss out on some training.


Oh dear here comes some more of those tablets and they are bigger than I remembered ...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Wizz! Continue to feel better!

Elyse and Riley

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Wizz, try to remember it's no fun for the beans when you're stuck inside, either! glad you're on the mend!

That last picture is a hoot!

Unknown said...

OMG! I actually laughed out loud at that last picture! "You want me to eat THAT?!?!?!"

Poor Wizz, I hope you start feeling better soon. Don't want to miss out on too much fun!

Gail said...

Poor baby, take your medicine like a big boy and you will be running outside soon.

Anonymous said...

Oooh poor baby!! Lots of paws crossed in prayer going up for you. Lots of hugs, licks and wiggle butts sending good healing your way. Tammy

Helene said...

Oh Wizz, I hope that medicine does its job fast & you're feeling better soon. Your eye looks like it's going to pop right out of your head!!! Sorry ...

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great expression in the last photo..some cheese or Peanut Butter might help those pills go down a bit easier! I am glad you are on the mend..now rest! :)

Prettypics123 said...

Yes, that last picture is something else. Hang in there Wizz! You're looking good!