Monday 12 September 2011

Water Orton Wonderdogs

We all had a great time yesterday at the flyball tournament unfortunately no 1st places for our teams but we all ran well. Unusually me and Chip ran in the same open team, Lightning Flash and as normal Auntie Breeze and Dare Ran in the same team, Lightning Tornadoes.

We were racing in the Midlands in Warwicksire at a BFA tournament run by the Water Orton Wonderdogs (what a great Club name!)



We have been working some more on my drive back to the tuggie which is really helping with the speed of my run backs.



I ran 1st dog in my team for a change, getting loads of runs and I don't think I ran slower than 4.6 seconds all day and did loads of 4.3 second runs. Also got quite a few close changeovers.




Both our teams got 5th places so it wasn't that bad and my team were racing in Division 2 so it was quite fast opposition.



Of course as usual little Chip ran very well all day .


11 comments:

janis said...

Oh what fun! I must share these photos with my pack. How much Bandit would love this.
Great Photos!

Patty said...

congrats on a solid racing weekend!

Kiyi Kiyi said...

What a beautiful place to race! Looks like a fun weekend and Chips is SO CUTE!!

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, Love seeing the photos-just wish I could go and watch you in person. Have a great week.

K-Koira said...

Great pictures. Sounds like another fun day of racing in the lanes.

Rob said...

Great pics, looks like nice weather for it too.

Taryn said...

I can't believe the dogs can pass so closely as they go back and forth. Jimmy would never go for that! He'd have to steal the ball from the other dogs!

Sophie said...

You guys always do your best - you should be proud! :)

Beautiful photos! Chip looks so happy in the last, especially.

Unknown said...

Lightening fast... so tell me did you beat super chip's time?
norwood

PS super pretty countryside

Valerie said...

Marvellous photographs, especially the last one of Chip. Water Orton, huh? Very near my house. Wish I'd known you were there.

Ryker said...

You guys look so happy out there flyballing!