Sunday 29 January 2012

An even better Day

We had back to back weekends of flyball tournaments so we were off yesterday to Wood Green in Cambridgeshire for a Saturday of extreme barking...

It was a bit further away than last week and 'up North' from us. Very chilly outside but hot and noisy inside inside with two flyball races happening in separate race lanes at the same time.

I had an even better weekends racing than last week going 4.2 seconds twice and ran loads of 4.3 second legs which is very fast for me indoors. Also me and my team got second place in our Division. This is us racing, I am last dog.






Dares team went one better than me and got a first place in their Division (not bad for a Border Collie!) .

Chip of course couldn't be out done and him and his team also got first place in their Division.





We are all a bit tired today from all the running, not sure Chip was impressed being disturbed to have his picture taken whilst having a nap recovering ...


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww.... poor Chip! You know he is tired!

Gail said...

I wish I could run that fast!

Valerie said...

You might have been the last dog racing but you were the best, in my eyes anyway. I don't blame Chip for having a lie-down.

NanaNor's said...

Hey you two are simply adorable. I wish I could come watch you race in flyball; I'd definitely want to participate. Maybe when we get our next dog, eventually, it will want to participate in flyball or agility.
Thanks for visiting my place. Have a great week.
Hugs, Noreen & Reggie