Sunday 16 December 2012

I have had an operation...

Having a busy December in the run up to Christmas. Just had a little operation last Wednesday to stop me being 'unusually attractive' a couple of times a year. The operation went really well but have to wear this silly collar.  I am due to race again at Flyball on the 5th of January and apparently I will be fighting fit by then again.


Everyone thinks I look like I am going swimming in it. Its a kinder  version of the cone type collar and I don't bash into the furniture wearing it!

Me and Auntie Breeze were waiting to have or dinner when these photos were taken and as you can see from this one the operation hasn't affected my sense of smell.


Do you think Auntie Breeze has got the hump waiting for her dinner... 

 

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I think you look smashing in your collar!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Get better soon.that is an operation that will make you live longer too..so it is a good thing:)

Barb said...

I hope you're feeling better by Christmas. It would be a pity to missed Christmas dinner.

Ryker said...

No "cone of shame" for you, I like this one much better. Good to hear you are doing well.

How Sam Sees It said...

BOL - the "Life Preserver of Embarassment"? I love it - I always thought the cone has to be uncomfortable to the dogs. Imagine every time you bump into something it would jar your neck and shoulders. Where did you get yours?

Sam

An English Shepherd said...

Sam its called a Buster Collar and the boss got it off ebay :-)

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor puppy. Glad you don't have the cone of shame though! Feel better soon!

Elyse and Riley

janis said...

Buster collar? I will have to remember that (Had a handsome Buster growing up). Anyway~ hope you are feeling your lovely self again soon♥