Friday 27 May 2011

Obedient Auntie Breeze

We were all at our regular evening obedience class again this week. Well me, Dare and Auntie Breeze were as I think Chip is a bit of a lost cause as far as obedience training goes.

We all go to this hall in Taplow in Berkshire.

The Club we go to is the Cippenham (Slough) Dog Training Club and it has been going since 1954, which is a lot of lessons.

But star of obedience training from our little pack is Auntie Breeze who has her Gold Kennel Club Good Citizen Award.


She does great stays no matter what the distraction is around her.


She keeps really still, a bit like one of those Guardsman you see outside Buckingham place looking after the Queen .


Only the fur is all over her not just on her head...

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

She looks very regal to me!
Play bows,
Zim

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

And she makes it look easy PLUS she looks beautiful doiing it!

Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
Stumpy and me

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Auntie Breeze is quite the beauty! We think she would make a better princess that a guard. Stays are really hard. We do try, but we aren't all that good at them:(

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Valerie said...

Speaking as a staunch member of the Women's Institute I just know you'll all do especially well in that hall. The pictures are terrific. Auntie Breeze is so good she should join the WI and show them a thing or two about obedience.

Sophie said...

Trust the terrier to be the lost cause at obedience!

Breeze looks lovely doing her stays! :)

Melissa Ann Goodwin said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I love everything English! And now I love English Shepherds too.

Anonymous said...

Auntie Breeze is a beautiful dog and I love how obedient she is. My dogs would never "stay" for more that a couple of seconds.