Thursday 5 April 2012

First outdoor of the Season

We are off to the 1st outdoor Flyball tournament of the season tomorrow its being held in Stockbridge in Hampshire about an hour away .

I am racing tomorrow in the open competition and again on Monday in the Multibreed Flyball Competition with Chip in my team. One or two of our pack are racing every day on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday so its a busy weekend.

Chips been practicing with a full sized tennis ball.



And he seems quite pleased with himself.



I think we will have some tasty Flyball racing this Bank Holiday weekend!


3 comments:

Rob said...

Good luck, I know how much fun you have at these events.

Valerie said...

Love Chip's happy grin. It's going to be a busy weekend... enjoy.

Milo and Jet said...

That sound's like an awesome day out. I hope you have a great time and good luck. Chip looks very pleased with himself playing with that big tennis ball. From Milo