Saturday 7 April 2012

Royal Windsor shopping

Whilst I was having my rest today they went to Windsor shopping without me. Its only about 1/2hrs drive from where we live. Yes that the place the Queen has a house for when she is not in London. Its quite big (Her Castle.)


But its not until you get close to the Castle you realise how big it is.



With some very tall towers.



They went shopping near one of the two railway stations.




Which did have this nice old Train in it.



And although they didn't take me they did see some nice dogs. These were two of them and their Mum let us take photos of them for this blog.




Not sure I will any of these sort racing in the Multibreed Flyball on Monday but you never know!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like they had a good time, even without you...

Valerie said...

I've been in Windsor Castle... it really is big. Of course, Her Majesty was out at the time.