Saturday 31 January 2009

Flyball training


We all went to flyball again today and I met loads of new dogs.

The first picture is a Border Collie puppy called Zoei. She is much younger than me and has just come home with her new family this was her first time at flyball.

The next picture is me with a puppy called Alfie who is (I think) a Border Collie Spaniel cross. He came along as well for the first time.

The last picture is me with my new friend Kaiza who is a Rottweiler, he is the biggest dog I have ever seen. We played together, do you see we are nearly the same colour, perhaps we are related?

7 comments:

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

hehe, perhaps you is related. I is the same colour as my rabbit brother.
~lickies, Ludo

An English Shepherd said...

I havent seen any Rabbits yet, can you play with them?

Bethany said...

I love your pictures! Enjoyed your blog.

Jax said...

yeah? Perhaps not lol! But there is some evidence that the Beauceron (French herding breed) http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/42 could have been part of the ES make up. Thats where they think the colour may have come from. Gorgeous innit?

Jax said...

I've started a blog for Apple! Its here http://ukenglishshepherds.blogspot.com/ (altho it doesn't say much right now....)

An English Shepherd said...

Hi Jackie,

I have subscibed to Apple's blog, interesting about the posible Beauceron connecton.

Jax said...

Thanks! I'll write more when I'm back in UK.